Did you know that rubbing your fingers can help you solve some health issues?
There is a Japanese alternative medicine method based on the belief that each finger of your hand is connected to 2 organs in the body. This method provides results in only 5 minutes.
-Japanese alternative medicine
This ancient method of healing is called Jin Shin Juytsu. It can help you balance your emotions by stimulating certain points of your hands.
This Japanese method influences certain body organs by tightly holding or rubbing a finger on one hand for 3-5 minutes. Breathe deeply while doing this and massage the fingers on both of your hands. This whole procedures lasts for around 3 minutes.
Here is an explanation of all the connection between the fingers and certain body organs, emotions and physical symptoms:
– it is connected with stomach and spleenwort; skin problems, stomachaches, headaches, and nervousness; anxiety and depression.
– urinary bladder and kidneys, digestion issues; muscle pain, back pain, and toothache; fear, confusion, and discontent.
– liver and yolky bitter; headache, migraines, tiredness, circulation problems, and menstrual pain; indetermination and irritability:
– large intestines and lungs; digestion problems, skin condition, respiratory problems, and asthma; pessimism, sadness, and fear.
– heart and small intestines; sore throat, bone issues, and heart diseases; lack of self-confidence, anxiety, and nervousness.
Just rub one of these fingers for 60 seconds (minimum) in order to have the best results…