9 Best Home Remedies to Reduce Belly Fat Fast!
Every other person on this planet wants to lose belly fat! Yes it is this great an issue. Belly fat not only gives you an ugly look but can be dangerous for your health too. The visceral fat or the fat around your abdomen can lead to diabetes, heart diseases, stroke as well as dementia.
When it comes to lose abdominal fat, the right foods are a necessity. They detox your liver and boost your metabolism so that your body can target belly fat. There are numerous fat burning foods and spices that can help you lose your belly fat. Here are some really effective home remedies to lose belly fat with the help of such foods and spices.
- Junk food
- Consumption of carbohydrates in large amount
- Consumption of more calories
- Intake of heavy food and then, go to bed
- Lack of physical activity in daily routine
- Sedentary lifestyle
Here The 9 Best Home Remedies to Reduce Belly Fat Fast
-1. Cranberry Juice
Unwanted fat general increase because of the lymphatic waste and cranberry juice will help to burn this waste too. Using of cranberry juice will gives good healthy result.
- Cranberry Juice- 1 cup
- Water- 6 cups
- Mix cranberry with room temperature water and do cran-water.
- Before breakfast and lunch. In night times after dinner is good.
- If this mixed cran water is difficult to maintain the entire day, mix 2 table spoon of cranberry juice to cup of water and have it before having any food.
-2. Green Tea
Drinking 4 cups of green tea everyday will help to lose more than 6 pounds of weight and fat within 8 weeks. This was approved by many dietitians or nutritionist. It is a natural phenol and has anti-oxidants with many therapeutic applications. Whenever you sip a green tea, EGCG will help to boost up your metabolism.
- Green tea leaves or pearls – 1 to 2 teaspoons or a tea bag
- Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
- Hot water – 1 cup
- Mint / basil leaves – 5
- Take green tea or tea bag and mint or basil leaves
- Add this to a cup of hot water and stir it
- Cover it and allow it to steep for about 7 – 10 minutes
- Then strain the tea and add lemon juice and honey into it.Mix it well .
- Daily have this green tea 3 – 4 times a day, preferably after meals.
3. Fish Oil or Fish
Fish oil has omega – 3 fatty acids like icosapentaenoic acid, docosahexaenoic acid and linolenic acid that helps to break down the fat to reduce its storage around the waistline. If you can’t take this fish oil, then you can simply eat fishes which are also rich in omega – 3 fatty acids.