THE 4-STEP FACE LIFT FACE MASK!
Tighten up your skin with my favorite DIY, homemade, 4-step face mask!
The Instant Face Lift Soufflé:
- 1 egg white (tightens, lifts, and firms)
- lemon 1 or lime wedge, squeezed (brightens, balances)
- 1 spoonful of honey (moisturizes, hydrates)
- In a little bowl, whisk the above ingredients together until it becomes a whipped, foamy broth.
- With your fingertips, use as much as necessary to evenly spread around a cleansed face and neck, completely avoiding the lips and around the eyes
- Leave on for 20 minutes, or until it dries completely. You may feel a tingling sensation, and the mask may begin to feel extremely tight.
- Once dried, use your hands to splash off the mask with cold water, as the cold will seal the newly tightened pores.
- Follow with a light, oil free moisturizer such as Neutrogena Oil Free Sensitive Skin.
The most pure, odorless part of the egg – egg whites – contain proteins and B vitamins that work to tighten and firm sagging, tired skin while balancing its pH, which is your skin’s acid/base level. When the levels are unbalanced, this can cause your skin to become overly oily or extremely arid.
Enjoy your freshly firmed, glowing and lifted skin – all pain, needle, and surgery free.