Early Warning Signs Of Ovarian, Cancer Every Woman Should Know!!!
Ovarian cancer is the accumulation and uncontrolled propagation of abnormal cells within an ovarian tissue.
Ovaries are two small organs, which release eggs and produce reproductive hormones called estrogen and progesterone.
It’s not clear enough, why does ovarian cancer actually occurs. The reason is most probably about mutations in genes, which signal to cells to divide fast, create a tumor and to break down normal life-death cycle.
Genetic changes usually run in families, so if anyone of your close relatives has this condition, your chances of getting it are really high.
Medical experts say that long-term consumption of hormone replacement medications may significantly increase your risks for developing neoplasm in the ovaries.
Ovarian cancer may appear at any age. But women, who are over the 50s, are more likely to experience this disorder.
When malignancy develops in the ovaries, which sit deep in the pelvis, people often don’t feel any discomfort, until cancerous cells spread to nearby tissues or to distant body areas.
Another problem is that symptoms, caused by ovarian neoplasm, are non-specific and often look similar to symptoms of less serious health issues.
BE AWARE THAT HAVING THESE SYMPTOMS DURING SEVERAL WEEKS MAY MEAN THAT YOU HAVE OVARIAN CANCER:
1. Abdominal Bloating
- swelling, pressure, sense of fullness and excessive gas may indicate numerous diseases.
- And ovarian malignancy is among them.
2. Pelvic Cramps
- most women experience painful spasms in the lower abdomen before menstruation or in the middle of the menstrual cycle, when ovulation occurs.
- Pelvic aching and discomfort may be also caused by endometriosis, uterine fibroid or pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Specialists say that many women, who live with ovarian cancer, complain of long-lasting cramps and painful sensations in the lower part of the abdomen.
3. Changes in Urination
- sometimes ovarian cancer may grow big enough and press on the nerves, so you may feel like you need to urinate all the time or may really go too frequently.
- occasionally ovarian cancer changes bowel habits, causing constipation.
5. Lack Of Appetite & Weight Loss Without Trying
- with time, ovarian malignancy may cause general symptoms.
- Progression of this condition may significantly reduce appetite and make you feel full too quickly.
- As a result, you may lose weight rapidly, even if you don’t want to do this.
6. Irregular Menses
- menstrual problems are rather frequent symptoms, which are commonly caused by hormonal fluctuations.
- This may also occur if the tumor grows in one of your ovaries.
7. Discomfort During Intercourses
- feeling pain during sex may really reduce your interest.
- Sometimes this may happen because of cancer, which develops within the ovarian tissue.
- If you’ve noticed any of these symptoms or their combination in yourself, visit your doctor and get the pelvic examination.
- Remember that early diagnosis helps eliminate the problem effectively and prevent many dangerous complications.