5 NATURAL DEODORANTS TO ELIMINATE BAD ARMPIT ODOR
Did you know that you can get rid of armpit odor and accumulation of sweat with natural deodorants?
rmpit odor is an uncomfortable symptom that’s caused by the accumulation of sweat, bacteria and dead cells in this area of the body.
Its appearance is usually associated with poor hygiene, but it also has to do with hormonal activity and each person’s individual habits.
While it’s nothing serious and can be neutralized, it may cause problems with self esteem and social stress among some people because they’re not able to get rid of it with conventional products.
Fortunately, in addition to the commercial deodorants that are available, there are other natural formulas that can help to control this problem.
These can be made at home. Fortunately, unlike those made with chemicals, they’re very safe and won’t produce unwanted skin reactions.
As we continue, we’ll share 5 great options that you should not hesitate to try if you are dealing with this problem.
- Cornstarch and coconut oil deodorant
The ingredients that are combined in this home made deodorant allow you to absorb residue from sweat and bacteria in order to get rid of unwanted odors.
Its regular application eliminated dead cells and, by helping with the oxygenation of the skin, benefits the sweat gland’s activity.
- 5 tablespoons of corn starch (50 g)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil (30 g)
- 10 drops of essential tree tea oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of vitamin E oil (2 g)
- Add the cornstarch to a container and mix it with the coconut oil until you have a creamy paste.
- Add the essential tree tea oil and the vitamin E, and continue mixing.
- When everything is well mixed, store it in an air tight container.
How to use it
- Take a small amount of the deodorant and rub it onto your armpits.
- Use twice a day, every day.
- Baking soda, sea salt and citris deodorant
Because its formula is rich in antiseptic and antimicrobial components, this natural deodorants are one of the best solutions for the bad odor that is caused by bacteria under your armpits.
- 2 orange peels
- 2 lemon peels
- 1/2 cup of water (125 ml)
- 6 tablespoons of baking soda (60 g)
- 3 tablespoons of sea salt (30 g)
- Chop the peels of the oranges and the lemons and then boil them with the half cup of water.
- When it’s boiled, let it sit until it is warm.
- Strain it and then add the baking soda and sea salt.
- Stir it all together until you have a thick paste.
How to apply it
- Rub this deodorant onto your armpits andlet sit for at least 40 minutes.
- Wipe off any residue with a damp cloth and, if necessary, repeat this application twice a day.
- Aloe vera and essential tree tea oil deodorant
By combing a little aloe vera gel with essential tree tea oil, you can get a hydrating product that will deodorize and clean your armpits.
These ingredients regulate the skin’s pH and, because of their microbial components, help to stop the negative actions of bacteria.
- 5 tablespoons of aloe vera (75 g)
- 1 teaspoon of essential tree tea oil (5 g)
- 3 tablespoons of rose water(30 ml)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a container until they are well mixed.
How to apply it
- Spread the product onto your armpits and let sit without rinsing.
- Use 2 or 3 times a dayto improve your results.
- Apple cider vinegar and lavender deodorant
The natural acids found in the apple cider vinegar, combined with the active anti-microbials of the lavender, help to reduce the odors that are caused by sweat and bacteria.
- 6 fresh lavender plants
- 1 cup of organic apple cider vinegar (250 ml)
- Water (as you need it)