Aldi Meal Plan: 4 Weeks, $70.00 or less – Week 2!
A few notes:
- I did not include pantry basics in the breakdown, such as oils and spcies. Make sure you look through the recipes before you shop to make sure you have what you need. All prices were from my local ALDI’s store in Williamsport, PA. Prices and brands will vary from store to store, so your total could come out different – let me know though if you find a big discrepancy so I can fix it if needed!
- I’m not perfect and might have missed something – so make sure you use this as a guide and check over each recipe!!
- I don’t repeat meals too often – but sometimes you just find one you love and want to eat if more often, so you will see some duplication!
- You can adapt this to use for your own family – substitute your own recipes if there is one you don’t like, or just use this as a guide along with your own plan!
- These are done based on a family of 4-5 and are dinners only. They don’t include breakfast, lunch or snacks.
Hope you find this Aldi Meal Plan useful!!!
Aldi Meal Plan Week #2
***Should have leftover onions from last week ****
- Chicken Gumbo – side of rice and peas
- – baked potatoes with sour cream and broccoli
- – serve with a side of fruit of your choice
- – side of turkey bacon and strawberries; substitute olive oil – this is another family favorite!!!
- Taco salads – Ground turkey with own seasonings, lettuce, peppers, sour cream, shredded cheese, tortilla chips. We use the following recipe for the seasoning: 1 tsp chili powder, 1 tsp cumin, 1 tsp paprika, salt and pepper and ⅔ cup water
- – side of fruit
- Leftovers or eat out
Aldi Meal Plan Grocery List
- 1 bag carrots- .95
- 1 bag celery – 1.29
- Multi-pack of peppers – 1.89
- Green onions – .99
- Romaine lettuce – 1.99
- 1 head of lettuce – .99
- Avocado – .95
- 1 pack of strawberries – 2.39
- 1 bunch of kale – 3.49
- Pumpkin seeds (or sunflower seeds) – 1.99
- Small pack of chicken (or use leftover from last week if have enough!) – 2.29
- 1 box chicken broth – 1.39
- 1 bag frozen green beans (for the gumbo unless you can get okra elsewhere!) – .99
- 3 lb. boneless chuck roast (we used top sirloin) – 14.97
- 1 lb ground turkey – 3.29
- 8 oz turkey sausage – 3.59
- 1 pack turkey bacon – 1.89
- 1 container sour cream (if need) – 1.19
- 1 bag shredded cheddar (if need) – 2.99
- 1 box beef broth – 1.39
- 2 packs of Flour Tortillas – 1.98
- 1 can black beans – .59
- Flax seed – 2.49
- 1 dozen eggs – .89
- 1 carton almond milk – 1.99
- 1 bottle maple syrup – 6.79
- 1 bag multi-grain tortilla chips – 1.89
- 1 box of pasta – .99
Again, your total could be different based your own store – and if you already have ingredients on hand, or if you shop other sales, farmer’s market, etc, it might be even less!
-Stay tuned for Week 3 Thursday!!!!!!
Feel free to Pin and Share with others!!!
Also, here are a few of my favorite kitchen items to make dinner easier